About The Company:
We are a construction company in operation since 2005. Our office is based in Castleblayney, Co Monaghan where we have 6 other staff members.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Accounting Technician, to join our busy and growing team on a part time basis
Hours are flexible Monday – Friday.
20hrs initially to 25hrs. This is an office based role.
· Assist in preparation of year end accounts
· Posting supplier invoices, matching statements, dealing with discrepancies, preparing supplier payment runs, and paying suppliers.
· Preparing/emailing invoices/statements
· Preparing POs and emailing same to suppliers
Ensure timely recording of banking transactions and preparations of bank reconciliations.
· Reconciling creditors ledgers monthly
· Dealing with RCT (contracts, input of payments etc through ROS)
Prepare and submit to revenue the VAT, PAYE/PRSI, RCT returns for the company
· Maintaining Plant Hire Sheets
· General office filing and all other job-related tasks as required
· General administration
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
· Attention to detail with a results-focused attitude is a must
· Be diligent, responsive, responsible and accountable
· Excellent organizational essential
· Ability to work on own initiative & with the support of colleagues.
· Full knowledge of MS Office Suite, Revenue on-line procedures and accounting software packages. Surf & Bright Pay a bonus
· Be professional & courteous with a problem-solving attitude
· Ability to prioritise, self-motivate, multi-task and flexible in approach
· Be a team-player with excellent communication skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the companyuired*
Permanent / Part-time