Dublin 22, Dublin
Red Cow Moran Hotel
Family-owned and operated, the Red Cow Moran Hotel is very proud of its high standards of product and service. We strive to exceed expectations by ensuring guests receive a superior hospitality experience delivered by our team of warm, friendly professionals who enjoy what they do.
We are currently inviting applications for the position of Receptionist with opera experience
This role operates from the front line and will be an integral part of the hotel's professional, exceptional and standards.
Must be able to work independently and as part of the hotel Front Office Team
Must be professional, well presented, and reliable.
A high level of written and verbal communication skills delivered across multiple mediums and forums - email. internet, phone, chat, and face-to-face.
Key task will include:
• Meet, Greet & Check-In all Hotel guests
• Operate the hotel booking systems (Opera)
• Problem solving and dealing with the daily guest inquiries, requests, and expectations
• Deliver exceptional customer care and guest service.
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Minimum of 1-2 years previous Front Office experience in a 4*/5* property
• Solid knowledge of Front Office Reception Procedures and systems
• Highly organized
• Excellent Microsoft office skills; Word, Excel, and Opera Reservation package preferable
A friendly positive can-do-attitude
Must be fluent in English both written and oral
Must have an excellent telephone manner
Be committed to delivering exceptional service
Subsidized gym membership
Permanent / Full-time