PERI Formwork & Scaffolding Ltd
PERI Formwork & Scaffolding Ltd. supply Formwork, Scaffolding & Engineering products and services to the construction market in Ireland and form part of the PERI group, a global leader in the field. We are currently hiring for the position Yard Operative to help grow the Irish Subsidiary based in Dublin. As the Yard Operative you will ultimately report to the Yard Manager. The goal for all members of the Yard team is to assist the business in meeting customer expectations; by providing a comprehensive first class operational service.
As Yard Operative, you will have the opportunity to work in one of our key business functions and be responsible for material handling, order picking, loading and unloading as well as material cleaning & repair of our Formwork and Scaffolding products.
Significant career potential is available for the right personality looking to grow within a rapidly growing organisation.
- Compliance with all Safety protocol and procedures to ensure well-being of all staff, customers and visitors to the facility.
- Direct and indirect responsibility for the processing of customer orders and off-hires
- Material movements/loading & unloading trucks (forklift skills desirable).
- Maintenance and upkeep of all Company assets & property including stock checking.
- Working closely with Yard Supervisor and Order Management, ensuring consistent, efficient working practices.
Skills and Qualifications - Essential
- Strong work ethic to fit with current team culture.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, indoors and outdoors year round.
- Good standard of English literacy / numeracy
- An excellent team player
Skills and Qualifications - Desirable
- Previous experience in the construction industry, ideally working with Formwork and/or Scaffolding products.
- Counterbalance Forklift experience, especially movement of Formwork and Scaffolding products.
- IT skills - computer literacy to allow system filing and processing of paperwork.
- Ability to learn and adapt to PERI and its products quickly.
- Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland.
Details & Benefits:
Working Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday (Occasional Overtime)
Access to company Pension Scheme with Employer Contribution
Access to company Health Insurance Scheme
20 Days paid Annual leave per year (Plus Christmas Shutdown period - average 5 days)
Permanent / Full-time