David Walsh Civil Engineering Ltd
Experienced Civils Site Engineer/Site Agent required for a well-established and growing Civil Engineering Company in Leinster.
Over 35 years in business, we work as Main Contractor for Irish Water, ESB Networks, Local Authorities & Construction Groundworks.
· Degree/Diploma (or relevant experience)
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Road Construction, Water/Wastewater Mains, ESB Civils, Utilities, Cable Installation and Construction Groundworks.
· Reasonably proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & AutoCAD
· Daily management of resources
· Maintain Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental records
· Record plant, labour, material, and additional works
· Compile data for delay and compensation events
· Liaise with consultants and members of the Public.
The following benefits may be offered
· Company Vehicle
· Fuel Card
· Company Phone
· Company Laptop
· Company Pension
· On-site parking
· Excellent opportunity to grow with an established industry leader.
· Competitive Salary & Package
Leinster Region and will work closely with our Management Team in a professional and friendly work environment.An excellent salary package and company vehicle will be offered.
Permanent / Full-time