Peter Hanlon Engineering Ltd.
We are looking for an experienced Parts Administrator with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work on their own initiative to join our company. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to expand their skills and grow with a successful company in a specialised plant and machinery sector.
You will be working closely with the Managing Director and Engineering staff to establish and manage a Parts Department and act as a key point of contact for our customers. A mechanical background and understanding is essential. Minimum 3 years experience.
1. Establish and run the parts department. Liaise closely with counterparts in Germany, Sweden and the UK to order parts in a timely manner and manage the delivery to our customers.
2. General office duties to include follow-up with suppliers via email and phone to include managing quotes, issuing PO’s, ordering parts and logging warranty issues.
3. Provide excellent Customer Service at all times and act as the first point of contact for our customers.
4. Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of all plant and machinery in our product suite.
5. Manage credit card payments and invoicing using SAGE. Experience desirable but full training will be provided.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and an ability to prioritise and organise their own workload. They should also be familiar with all Microsoft Packages including Outlook, Word and Excel and desirable also if experienced in SAGE and online payments applications.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Permanent / Full-time