Louth Area, Louth
M&P Mechanical engineering is a leading Mechanical Engineering contractor operating in all sectors of the construction industries industry such as Commercial, Industrial, Hotel, Residential, Retail. The company has a positive and constructive attitude in the area of Client/Company relations and our staff are trained to respond to changing requirements of the customer at all times. By adherence to a well-defined set of policies M&P Mechanical continue to grow but keep the core values of the company in place at all times:
• Supply the best product for the application
• Supply the most competent people for the project
• Let the best safe working practice model our company
• Lead all projects to successful completion within budget
• Expand our understand of renewable energy
• Invest in our resources, team and services
• Expand our company responsibly
The ideal Candidate:
• Minimum 5 years experience in this role
• Must hold a valid trade qualification and be also RGI registered preferably
• Manual Handling & Safepass qualification desired
• Team player as well able to work independently
• Time keeper
• Commited to deliver quality service
• Excellent command of the English language
• Can think on their feet
• Willing to develop within the company
• Installation and/or maintenance of heating systems, drainage and water supplies.
• Fitting domestic appliances such as washing machines, cookers and showers.
• Service boilers and radiators.
• Locate faults in the systems & equipment of customers and repair the issue.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to
Please note due to high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Permanent / Full-time