Louth Area, Louth
M&P Mechanical engineering is a leading Mechanical Engineering contractor operating in all sectors of the construction industries industry such as Commercial, Industrial, Hotel, Residential, Retail. The company has a positive and constructive attitude in the area of Client/Company relations and our staff are trained to respond to changing requirements of the customer at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience preferred
• Manual Handling and Safe Pass qualifications required
• Team player as well able to work independently
• Good timekeeping
• Committed to delivering quality service
• Excellent command of the English Language
• Can think on their feet
• Willing to develop within the company
• Able to commute to and from sites, as required.
• Install & maintenance of heating systems, drainage, and water supplies
• Diagnose plumbing problems and perform repairs.
• Determining the right tools and equipment necessary to successfully complete a job.
• Fitting domestic appliances such as washing machines, cookers, and showers.
• To observe and comply with all relevant health & safety regulations.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to us.
Please note due to high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Permanent / Full-time