Rochestown Ave, Dublin
Reliable Tradesman Ltd
Reliable Tradesmen Ltd specialises in property maintenance and cosmetic refurbishments.
We work with some of Dublin’s leading property specialists and help maintain a quality responsive service on a daily basis.
We are seeking a highly motivated experienced confident Joiner/Carpenter to add immediate value to our growing team. The key responsibilities for the successful candidate are…
- Kitchen fitting & Wardrobe experience is essential
- General domestic carpentry repairs
- 1st & 2nd fix carpentry
- Managing repairs to completion.
- Assisting with the day-to-day property maintenance work.
- Contribute to ongoing continuous improvement processes.
· 5+ years post qualification in all aspects of carpentry.
· An excellent problem solver.
· The ability to project timelines & material quantities accurately.
· Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, manage time and plan ahead effectively.
· Positive & confident communicator with the ability to think laterally and work on their own initiative.
· Be enthusiastic and open to working as part of a team is essential.
· 5+ years post qualification in various aspects of carpentry.
· Own Tools, Van & Full License is non negotiable.
· Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
· Fluent English is Eessential & Non Negotiable.
· Computer literate.
- Work with a great team.
- Regular hours.
- Uniform supplied
- Competitive salary for the right candidate.
- Potential for a company van post probation period.
The successful candidate will be representing the company when carrying out repairs which would include occasionally dealing with some of our clients so excellent presentation, good people skills are essential.
The ability to work on own initiative and to follow instructions when given is essential.
SafePass & Manual handling required.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a probationary period.
Permanent / Full-time