Do you want to join our rapidly growing énergie Fitness family who now have over 100 locations in Ireland and the UK?
énergie Fitness Drogheda are looking for a talented leader who believes in living a healthy way of life and helping our members do the same.
As our General Manager, you would be responsible for
- Demonstrating personal leadership skills and success by achieving and Exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly targets and retention goals
- Monitor daily targets of staff members
- Maintaining high standard of CRM efficiency and training staff on all systems
- Assure compliance with all club and standard operating procedures.
- Meet daily with staff on a one-on-one to review weekly and monthly sales and goals, assess individual performance, and review the business plan.
- Plan daily, weekly, monthly outreach activities
- To work closely with the Club Owners to ensure that the facilities and services being delivered are fun, high quality, safe and conform to énergie brand standards
- Maintaining all equipment and mechanical plant in a clean and safe condition, if necessary, calling upon the appropriate contractors.
Education & Experience
· Four Year College Degree (preferred)
· Polished and professional appearance
· Minimum of 3-5 years of leadership and management experience required (ideally industry experience)
· Proven experience supporting and retaining top performing sales
· Proven track record in leading teams to achieve sales goals in a fast paced environment
· Competitive drive to succeed in a performance based culture
Permanent / Full-time