Ballycoolin Dublin 11, Dublin
Robust Group has an excellent opportunity for a confident, self-motivated and hard-working individual to join our busy and growing Property Maintenance Division in Dublin City.
We are looking for a problem solver with a background in the facilities / maintenance industry who will assist with all aspects of residential and commercial Property Maintenance. Some experience is essential and the candidate must hold a Full Clean Drivers License.
Duties will include:
• Communicating and meeting with clients daily.
• Receiving and making telephone calls and emails.
• Investigation and resolution of maintenance works.
• Working efficiently alone and as part of a team.
• Creating detailed reports on works.
• Painting, timber flooring, minor plumbing, gardening etc.
A successful candidate should:
• Be very organised, focused and friendly.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Confident they can work under pressure.
• Work on their own initiative.
• Hold a full clean drivers license.
BENEFITS: Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Attractive Salary, Uniform Supplied.
Permanent / Full-time