Reliable Tradesman Ltd
Reliable Tradesmen Ltd specialises in property maintenance and cosmetic refurbishments.
We work with some of Dublin’s leading property specialists and help maintain quality, responsive service on a daily basis.
We are looking to add to our growing team and the position we are currently accepting applications for is a Heating & Plumbing Engineer.
The key responsibilities for the successful candidate are…
· Boiler servicing
· Boiler break downs/repairs
· Boiler installations
· Leak detection.
· General domestic plumbing repairs.
· Assisting with the day to day progression of a variety of projects.
· Contribute to ongoing continuous improvement processes.
· A thorough understanding of the intricacies of heating and plumbing.
· Proven experience in diagnosing and repairing heating systems.
· An excellent problem solver.
· The ability to diagnose, cost up and manage repairs.
· Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, manage time and plan ahead effectively.
· Positive & confident communicator with the ability to think laterally and work on their own initiative.
· Be enthusiastic and open to working as part of a team is essential.
· RGI Registered.
· Proven experience in gas heating repair and breakdown (5 years minimum).
· Own tools.
· Full driver’s license is essential.
· Extensive knowledge of domestic heating systems.
· Knowledgeable on electrics & wiring associated with boilers & heating controls.
· Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
· Fluent English is ESSENTIAL & Non Negotiable.
· Computer literate.
· Work with a great team.
- Company Van*
· Regular hours.
· Uniform supplied
· Competitive salary for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be representing the company when carrying out repairs which would include occasionally dealing with some of our clients so excellent presentation, good people skills are essential.
The ability to work on own initiative and to follow instructions when given.
The ability to operate a smartphone.
SafePass & Manual handling required.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a probationary period.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Permanent / Full-time