Administrator will undertake administration tasks, ensuring efficient and effective Team support. This Role will also involve PA to the MD. The office administrator will contribute to a smooth running of our company’s office and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Responsibilities of the job include:
• Creditor Control – Payments/Statement Reconciliations
• Raising/Producing Delivery Dockets/Packing Lists/Invoices
• Payroll Processing & Updating HR Files
• Monthly Intrastat & VIES Returns
• Answering Phone / Taking messages
What we look for:
• Good Organisational skills – ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
• Excellent communication skills – fluency in English written &
• Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
• Ability to work on own initiative as part of a hard-working team to meet deadlines
• A willingness to learn and grown with the company.
• Have the right attitude and aptitude are crucial.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
• Language – French/Spanish desirable but not essential
• Have a diploma in business studies or have account technical course completed.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 30.11.2021
Permanent / Full-time