MDE Installations Ltd
As an MDE Installations Smart Meter Installer you will be a key member of the MDE Installations team and will play a crucial role in a National Smart Metering Framework Programme by ensuring safe meter installs into domestic and commercial properties. Your key responsibilities are to provide excellent customer service to the client’s customers. Health & Safety is your No 1 priority while completing a quality job and meeting the required business / individual targets and KPI’s.
Competitive Base Salary and Bonus scheme
Centre of Excellence Training Program
20 Days Annual Leave, 9 Public Holidays
Sickness Absence Scheme
Death in Service
Fuel Card and Toll Tag
All Tools provided
PPE all Supplied
Career Development Programme
· Our team of Electricians are responsible for the installation of smart meters and completion of required remedial works identified on site.
· Upload all job details onto a handheld mobile field technology device on completion.
· You will be required to maintain a first-class customer service and provide advice to the customer.
· The Installer shall adhere to and maintain compliance with all MDE Installations Health and Safety procedures.
Experience and Qualifications:
1. A minimum of National Craft Cert Level 6
2. Valid Safe Pass and Clean Driver’s Licence
3. Must be able to demonstrate your experience, good knowledge, and good working practices.
Proof of relevant qualifications are necessary to progress application.
MDE Installations is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Permanent / Full-time