• Set up of Ellab equipment.
• Travelling to different sites within Ireland.
• Author, review, approve and execute validation documentation incluling protocols, summary reports,procedures, other lifecycle documents.
• Performing temperature mapping and validation of equipment such as autoclaves, fridges, freezers, incubators, stability cabinets in a sterile manufacturing environment.
• Analyse and interpret data from qualification studies and determine if it meets acceptance criteria.
• Trnuhleshnntinn enstornpr and Flint/ enninment
• Reading P&ID's effectively and following SOP's.
• 3rd Level Qualification within Engineering/Pharmaceutical Science or similar.
• Knowledge of G MP.
• An interest in developing a career within validation industry.
• Be able to work on your own initiative.
• Attention to detail with a common-sense approach to problem solving.
Permanent / Full-time