SF Electrical Solutions Ltd
Qualified Electrician required for mainly the West Wicklow/Carlow/Kildare area to cover all areas of electrical work mainly industrial installations, fault finding, maintenance and some residential.
· Qualified Electrician Fetac Level 6
· 6 months experience as an Electrician post apprenticeship preferably in an Industrial/Manufacturing environment.
· Experience in facilities and PLCs essential, with experience in motor control centres, hydraulics and pneumatics desirable.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Systematic troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
· Ability to provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
· Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
· Good communication and team skills.
· High level of safe working practices and awareness.
· Good IT skills.
· Safe pass/ Manual Handling
Responsibilities of Position:
· Assist in the provision of technical support on a range of manufacturing equipment including complex automation assembly equipment to achieve a high level of equipment reliability and quality product with minimum defects.
· At all times adhere to PPE, LOTO and GMP site requirements.
· Must take personal accountability for your own safety. Support culture of safety management through compliance with all safety policies, safety observation reporting and proactive.
· Identify and lead continuous improvement projects so as to achieve greater operational efficiency.
· Provide technical support on electrical issues.
· Perform preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, fault finding, repair and modifications to all industrial and production equipment this will include, but not be limited to, milling machines, robotics, and ancillaries, completing all associated paperwork, records and CMMS to cGMP standards.
· Safety-due to the hazards the role involves, personnel are expected to provide a leading role with regards to safety.
· Installation wiring on new services.
· Maintenance of factory intruments and services as required.
· Provide point of contact and support service contractors as required.
· Programming of PLCs and HMIs
· Calibration of equipment where appropriate.
· Ensure Calibrations and PMs are performed on time.
· Order and maintain appropriate stock of spare parts.
· Support call out system for out of hours maintenance issues
· Temporary with the view to becoming permanent
Lorraine Fitzpatrick 0851682775
Temporary / Full-time