The roles will include carrying out Electrical/Mechanical/Calibrations duties in line with plant requirements.
Specific duties will include :
· Preventative and Corrective Maintenance on all types of Mechanical / Electrical Equipment .
· Ensure all systems operate as per operating procedures
· Electro-mechanical repairs to PLC-controlled process equipment and plant utilities. Must be experienced in Electrics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, PLCs.
· Calibrations of Instruments - Temperatures, Pressures, weight, Flow etc.
· Technical support for the plant facilities & services
· Support Production and Maintenance Teams in Achieving Targets
· Closely monitor machine performance.
· Update the maintenance management system, records of all changes, stores transactions made and work carried out using CMMS.
· To be observant & work off your own initiative when a fault is detected & to take action based on your best judgement on whether to effect immediate repair or not.
· Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies.
Requirements / Education:
· Trades /Cert/Diploma Qualification in Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation.
· Experience of working within a maintenance environment - ideally regulated / high volume
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work on own initative
· Must be available for shift work
Permanent / Full-time