Navan, Co. Meath
Salary – negotiable, depending on experience
5 days per week, 30-40 hours
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance stage
- Preparing quarterly management reporting pack
- End to end processing of Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Payroll processing on a weekly basis
- Bank reconciliation on a weekly basis
- Review of expense claims
- Completion of bimonthly VAT returns, annual RTD’s, PAYE Monthly returns and any other reports for submission to Revenue
- Preparing cash flow forecast
- Ad hoc office administration
The Ideal Candidate should:
- have 5+ years’ experience in a similar bookkeeping role (haulage experience a bonus but not essential)
- have excellent organisational skills.
- be pro-active, can use their own initiative in terms of prioritising and organising their workflow.
- take responsibility and pride in their role, showing initiative in terms of process improvements.
- have excellent attention to detail and value accuracy and precision.
- be efficient and work to deadlines with limited supervision.
- have experience with MS Office and SAGE
Permanent / Full-time