• Day to day running and maintaining of various polymer and metal 3D printers at 3DWIT
• Provide assistance to 3DWIT Centre Manager in the AM training and workshops.
• Execute prototype manufacture projects and ensure timely delivery to customers.
• Liaise with both the college and industrial clients in Design for AM
• Provide support to 3DWIT Centre Manager in the overall business activities of 3DWIT.
• Assist SEAM and AMASE project on AM related project activities.
Applicants should preferably have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical /Materials/Relevant Engineering qualification
• Proven experience in handling various equipment (Eg., 3D printers, CNC, other programmable machine etc.)
• Experience with CAD/CAM software tools & related packages relevant to 3D printing.
• Experience in the use of Laboratory equipment (Eg., Tensile testing, Hardness testing, sample preparation (mounting & polishing), microscope analysis)
• Practical approach to problem solving & good grasp of engineering principles
• Proven experience with the handling of metal powders
• A good knowledge on polymer AM techniques
• Capable of diligent recording of outputs of work activity
• Good Project Management and communication skills
• Capable of working on own initiative
• Good team working and interpersonal skills
Salary: 35-45K per annum depending on qualification and experience
Closing Date of Advert: 16.00 on Friday, 7th January 2022
Applicants must submit a CV and covering letter via email
Permanent / Full-time