Dublin 12, Dublin
The broad remit of responsibilities includes
· Ensuring all collections/deliveries are made in a professional and timely fashion.
· To resolve issues/queries effectively and to escalate to relevant departments where necessary.
· To establish good working relationships with customers.
· Conduct a thorough inspection of the vehicle before departing
· Follow route and time schedule.
· Minimum 1 year experience driving a Heavy Goods Vehicle
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
· Must hold all relevant C/EC Licence/Driver Digital Card/CPC Card.
· A good level of written and spoken English is an advantage.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Excellent driving history with an accident-free record.
· Hourly rate including the opportunity to work overtime.
· Daily Meal Allowance
· Full PPE & Uniform provided
We have competitive terms and working conditions and our Transport Team are readily contactable to provide full driver support.
CPC HGV Digital tachograph class 2 HGV driving
Meal allowance / canteen / paid holidays / group life assurance / parking
Permanent / Full-time