Generator Hostels LTD
FRONT OFFICE CREW – GENERATOR
Generator is a global lifestyle brand offering fresh and socially engaging accommodation and hospitality venues. Our vision is to become the world’s leading experience and design-led hostel brand. We aim to achieve this by offering a host of soulful social spaces, cultural events and a creative programme that inspires guests and locals alike, all while providing affordable and safe accommodation in the centre of the city.
BEING YOURSELF is the key to bringing the Generator story and brand to life. We need a passionate and confident people person to join our team in Dublin. If you are motivated, organised, a people person through and through and have a genuine desire to be part of something big then your journey should start here. Help us to create an unforgettable experience. Be a part of Europe’s fastest moving, ground breaking, hostel brand. Join Generator, be yourself.
· Always love our guests
· Keep cool when the pressure hits
· Enjoy a super-fast pace
· Understand this is a business, be passionate about maximising revenue
- Have a valid visa to work if not a member of the EU.
· Be yourself
· Report to the Front Office Manager and General Manager
· Be part of a great team within your department that get Generator and want to be themselves.
· Take ownership of the guest journey to ensure that you continuously raise the bar and create a truly unique Generator experience.
· Know your guests and have a passion for independent travel and the road less travelled.
· Monitor our social spaces, lighting, sound and temperature, to make sure they embody the Generator brand and culture AT ALL TIMES.
· Know your city, its cafés, bars and restaurants, its art, its music.
· Demonstrate a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
· OWN GUEST COMPLAINTS AND RESOLVE THEM YOURSELF
· Ensure you comply with all company policies you have been trained on, which include Fire Training and Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
· Be Responsible for your cash handling whilst your are on duty
· Correctly administer the Close of Shift procedures every shift with 100% accuracy and consistency.
· Passionate for the hospitality and the youth travel market
· Fluent in English and knowledge of a second language is desirable but not necessary
· Flexible with regards to shifts available per week
YOUR ROCK STAR EXPERIENCE
• Proven ability in a similar role
• Hospitality background preferred but not essential
OUR GLOBAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
• Birthday holiday in addition to your yearly holiday allocation
• Employee Bounty Program providing opportunities to earn up to €1,000 for new hire referrals with no cap on number of referrals made
• Company contribution towards gym membership fees for all eligible employees
• Ideas Award - Quarterly award to double gross basic salary for 1 month to employee with most valuable suggestion/feedback
• 2 free nights’ accommodation across any hostels (subject to availability)
• Reduced room rates for staff as well as friends and family members (we operate in 19 locations across Europe & US so your next holiday is sorted)
• Social events and celebrations calendar
• Various employee recognition schemes
• Online learning tools
OUR LOCAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
• 10% off all items in the Market Pharmacy Smithfield
• Discount passes into Jameson Distillery
Following strict Covid Regulations, part of the Failte ireland Covid 19 Safety Charter, all team members and guests must wear a mask at all times when in the public areas.
Join Us and help us achieve our Vision!
Customer Focus Customer Service friendly hardworking team player Computer Skills Computer Literate
Permanent / Full-time