Capital Switchgear Ltd.
As a Mechanical Assembler/Fabricator you will assemble and/or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety or tools and equipment according to required specifications.
• Fabricate equipment accurately and with proper procedures in a timely manner.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy in fabrication process
• Knowledge of all types of hand tools, fabricating equipment, measuring devices
• Work on stainless steel fabrication
• Operate hand grinders
• Assembling metal frames according to 2D & 3D drawings
• Inspect and maintain proper and safe operation of all workshop equipment
• Conduct operations in a safe manner
• Mechanical operations as punching, bending of steel plates, copper bars and
• Completing checklists in order to keep quality procedures according to ISO:9001
• Execute other tasks as assigned
• Ability to travel when required
Permanent / Full-time