Whiteriver Group are a leading national distributor in Ireland for timber flooring, internal doors and composite decking. We have an exciting opportunity for a creative Web/Graphic Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will manage a wide range of projects including; web design, social media, packaging, branding, labels and multiple brochures.
*Please apply with CV and link to up-to-date portfolio.
• Responsible for maintaining the integrity of our brand through accurate and innovative design.
• Able to follow directions of Product Manager and Senior Graphic Designer to complete work on deadline
and according to specifications.
• Work with internal stakeholders including senior management and sales team while maintaining
• Work cataloguing, classifying, maintaining and filing library assets.
• Creative involvement across the onsite daily updates, email campaigns and social media content.
• This is a full time hybrid position based from our office in Dunleer, Co. Louth.
• Minimum 1 year’s web design experience either retail in-house or in agency.
• Certificate/Diploma in Web Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communications or similar.
• Experience with Wordpress or any CMS.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro).
• Experience in managing mini projects from multiple key stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Outgoing, enthusiastic, self-starter - takes responsibility for his/her own work.
• Excellent communication, organisation, and computer skills.
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail with decisive actions.
• Taking ownership of project in varying stages of development.
Permanent / Full-time