Dublin 4, Dublin
Due to continued expansion Jones Engineering require a Maintenance Electrician for Commercial, Industrial and Pharmaceutical maintenance contracts in the Greater Dublin area.
Role / Requirements:
• National craft certificate / time-served
• Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
• Minimum 3+ years' post qualification experience
• Proven ability of delivering Electrical Services / HVAC maintenance
• Supervision experience would be an advantage
• Emergency lighting, MV/LV, safe electric testing, thermal imaging experience would be an advantage - further CPD & Maintenance training will be provided on the job.
• Clean Driving Licence
• Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
• Good IT Skills essential
• Renumeration will be in line with qualifications and experience.
Joining our team means joining our legacy. At Jones Engineering Group we have over 130 years' experience as a world class engineering contractor. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide for our private, public and government clients include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Permanent / Full-time