Ticknock, Sandyford, Dublin
M&P Mechanical engineering is a leading Mechanical Engineering contractor operating in all sectors of the construction industries industry such as Commercial, Industrial, Hotel, Residential, Retail. The company has a positive and constructive attitude in the area of Client/Company relations and our staff are trained to respond to changing requirements of the customer at all times.
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed tender documentation by the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft office
- Be knowledgeable with specifications, service drawings, architectural and structural details, liaising with design teams, coordinating subcontractor
- Liase with Clients, Designers & Architects via telephone/email to obtain design details, comments /approval of working drawings
- 35-50k DOE
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required, preferably in the Building Services Industry
- Relevant qualification in Building Services Engineering desirable
- Experience using and reading AutoCAD
- High level of computer literacy with good working knowledge of a variety of computer packages including Auto Cad, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Motivated individual with initiative and common sense who can work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines with a proven ability to prioritise
- A strong team player with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships internally and externally
- Hold a full, clean Irish driving licence.
Permanent / Full-time