Trinity Motor Group
Service Manager – Trinity Motors - Service Centre – Wexford
Are you an experienced Senior Service Advisor or Service Manager with a proven track record in a franchised Motor dealership? Are you seeking a new challenge and the opportunity to develop your career in what is an already successful business?
If you answered yes and you believe you have what it takes to lead a successful team then we want to hear from you!
Trinity Motors is a family owned and run business and we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional Customer experiences. We have a very exciting opportunity for a motivated professional to join our Team and manage our Vehicle Service Centre. The successful candidate will have responsibility for overseeing the day to day running of our Service Centre in Ardcavan Wexford which represents world leading brands including Jaguar Land Rover, Mazda and Mitsubishi. We have exciting plans to further develop this business and require the right individual to lead our dedicated and professional Team.
- Key to the role…….
- 2 plus years as a Service Manager or 5 plus years as a senior Service Advisor in a franchised dealership.
- Knowledge of CDK/Keyloop would be a distinct advantage.
- The ability to maintain processes already in place and develop new ones where necessary.
- The ability to deliver on weekly key performance targets and report on these weekly within the framework provided.
- The ability to motivate and coach a team as needed to deliver on goals and objectives.
- A passion for excellent customer service and a desire to deliver this each and every time.
- A Motor industry technical qualification is highly desirable.
If you believe this is the opportunity you have waited for and you can deliver in this role then we want to hear from you.
Excellent conditions working at management level and an attractive package based on experience await the successful candidate.
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Benefits package including;
- Company Vehicle
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- The Cycle to work Scheme is available
- Access to an employee Pension PRSA
- Assistance & Support with further training/education.
- Access to the Company HR App
Trinity Service Centre
Closing date for applications is Friday August 26th
Permanent / Full-time