Dublin 2, Dublin
CAIRN HOMES PLC
At Cairn, our vision is to lead the future of homebuilding in Ireland and our talented team of people are the key to our success.
By working at Cairn, you will be part of a team that supports you both personally and professionally, where there is constant commitment to understand the needs of our people so they can perform at their best. It's this people-first mindset that led to Cairn Homes being recognised as one of Ireland's Best Large Workplaces and a 2022 Great Place to Work.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Landscape Operations Manager to work in a dynamic and diverse team. We are looking for an experienced and highly confident landscape professional to oversee the implementation and delivery of landscape works and landscape management across the Cairn portfolio of development sites. The Operations Manager will work closely with site teams to ensure a high standard of site preparation works and will oversee the delivery of landscape works ensuring full value is derived from the landscape spend. The Landscape Operations Manager will oversee the landscape maintenance of the Cairn portfolio and Cairn managed developments. This person will report to the Head of Landscape and Urban Design and Landscape Design Manager.
To join our growing team, email your CV to . A concise portfolio of relevant projects may also be submitted (e.g. photos of completed projects). Closing date for receipt of applications; Friday September 22nd.
• Supervise the implementation of landscape works on the development sites.
• Supervise the ongoing landscape maintenance of completed schemes under Cairn management.
• Assist in procurement of Plant Materials.
• Provide assistance to our Customer Care team in addressing landscape related queries.
• Oversee the handover of completed schemes to Management Companies, Local Authorities and Purchasers.
• Preparation and maintaining of inspection records
• Preparation of management plans and schedules, Excel proficiency an advantage.
• Role to be multi-site based.
Permanent / Full-time