Trinity Motor Group
Trinity Škoda and Trinity Volkswagen, part of the family owned and operated Trinity Group, are seeking to recruit apprentice Sales Executives for their Wicklow dealerships. We have an immediate and exciting career opportunity for enthusiastic, motivated, and customer-focused individuals to build a great future in our exciting and dynamic industry.
On successful completion of the Sale’s Apprenticeship, the apprentice will receive a Level 6 Major Award; an Advanced Certificate in Sales. Holders of this award will be eligible to progress within the sales sector and/or to higher education programmes.
Working as part of a larger experienced sales team, the successful candidate will receive full training and be part of the next intake for the Sales Apprentice programme to become a qualified vehicle sales person once the two-year apprenticeship programme is complete. You will follow the course content and be mentored by an experienced industry professional throughout your apprenticeship. On successfully completing your apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to go on to build a successful career in this dynamic and exciting industry from a very solid skills-based foundation.
If you are a people person, driven and enthusiastic, and want to build a career for yourself in the motor industry then we want to hear from you now.
· Product genius – you will need to be a font of knowledge, keeping up to date on all the latest models in the Skoda or Volkswagen range of vehicles so that customers can access the information requested swiftly.
· Accountable for new and used car displays including showroom presentation.
· Responsible for the smooth preparation of all new and used vehicles prior to handover.
· Present and photograph vehicles in line with agreed standards for online/social channels as required.
· Be willing to learn and develop knowledge in order to progress into a key selling position.
· Engaging with prospective customers in person as well as by telephone/email etc.
· Communicating effectively with Customers.
· Following all sales processes as directed by senior management.
Experience / Requirements:
· A positive, can-do attitude.
· An eye for detail.
· Excellent presentation, and customer skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Fluent English, with excellent communication skills and articulation over the phone.
· Keen interest in developing a vehicle sales career.
· Demonstrable commercial customer-facing experience, sales/retail/hospitality
· Flexibility, may be required to assist in all areas of the Sales Department.
· A full driving license is essential. No convictions/No endorsements.
Apply in writing detailing why you believe you are the right candidate for this exciting opportunity and why we should back you in supporting your Sales Apprenticeship journey to gain a recognised qualification.
Please send your up-to- date CV and covering letter without delay to hr@ trinitymotors.ie
Permanent / Full-time