Reporting directly to the Financial Controller the successful candidate will be exposed to differ-ent financial elements of accounts preparation and a broad spectrum of Financial Analysis. The candidate will work across different businesses within the Group.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
• Gather financial information in preparation of the Monthly Accounts • Complete Ad Hoc Excel Financial projects.
• Assist in the maintenance of systems policies & procedures.
• Perform general reception, office and admin duties including answering the phone, filing, scanning, photocopying etc. etc.
• Deal with both Internal & External queries.
• Provide leave cover and other Ad-hoc duties as required.
• Assist the accounts payable team as required
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Part qualified accountant or newly qualified accountant and/or relevant experience
• Industry experience is not required but relevant work experience would be desirable.
• A good working knowledge of Excel is required.
• Strong communication skills
• Energetic and with strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to show own initiative at work and be self-motivated with a good work ethic.
• Training will be provided on our financial package
Email to before Friday 2nd September.
Permanent / Full-time