Dublin 12, Dublin
Frank Keane BMW Naas Road
Frank Keane BMW are Dublin's largest BMW retailer located at Naas Road and Blackrock, Co. Dublin with showrooms and Aftersales facilities that have been equipped and developed to the very latest BMW standards. As a result of significant operation expansions, we are now recruiting for career-oriented Qualified & Part-Qualified Motor Technicians to join our Naas Road team. This position includes the option to work a 4 day week, 10 hours per day.
The ideal candidates will be experienced in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics and be capable of producing quality work in a busy environment.
• Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with BMW / MINI retailer standards.
• Communicating with parts department to obtain needed parts, inform workshop manager if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary.
• Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and perform repair after confirming authorization by customer.
• Saving and tagging any and all parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by customer.
• Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
• Notifying service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs can not be completed within the time promised.
• Road-testing vehicles to spot check work performed.
• Keeping abreast of BMW/MINI technical bulletins and attend factory sponsored training classes.
• Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
• Qualified Technician - a minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience - ideally working with the BMW / MINI brand.
• Ability to clearly complete job card write ups with a thorough understanding of the requirements of factory standards for warranty write-ups.
• Good communication skills and the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisors or customers as required.
• Previous experience working with ADP/Kerridge environment would be an advantage.
A competitive salary package combined with a commitment to training and career development in a financially secure and expanding group.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering note via the email link below.
Please note that we do not require agency or 3rd party assistance with this vacancy and due to the high number of applications expected, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Mechanic Repairs Automotive.
Permanent / Full-time