Dublin 12, Dublin
Temperature Controlled Phamaceuticals Ltd
TCP Group is a healthcare service provider, specialising in 'direct to patient services' which include the dispensing and distribution of pharmaceutical products, homecare nursing services and sharps waste management, facilitating a unique turnkey solution for the delivery of hospital care in the patient's home.
The company is currently seeking to employ a customer service administrator on a full time basis in our management control centre (MCC). This person is responsible for all elements involved with ensuring a seamless and smooth pathway for patients referred to the TCP Group while promoting the highest standard of service at all times.
The Customer Service Administrator will process and coordinate patient referrals to ensure a smooth discharge from hospital into the community.
· Handling a high volume of calls both inbound and outbound from both healthcare professionals and patients. Providing help and advice to customers, while ensuring all information gathered is accurate and relevant for the specific service to be delivered to the patient.
· To accept and process patient referrals in a sensitive and professional manner, through an in-house bespoke electronic system.
· Ability to follow SOPs / Workflows processes and procedures accurately.
· Maintaining all records/correspondence/databases/documentation, electronic or other formats, in an accurate and legible manner within agreed policies.
· Attention to detail in all aspects of the role is paramount.
· To attend all company required meetings, training and other business in a prepared and punctual manner.
· Filing, scanning, and other general office administrative tasks
· Report customer related concerns as required and complete any investigation as requested by management.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment, under own initiative and make decisions quickly and effectively. Ability to work effectivity as part of team is vital.
· Represents self in a professional and ethical manner at all times,
· To be courteous, polite and respectful to all customer, clients, healthcare professionals and colleagues ensuring that the highest quality of service is delivered at all times.
· Ensure interdepartmental recognition, relationships and teamwork is maintained by communicating relevant information and ensuring a seamless process is in place for all patients / customers.
· Responsible for the administration of daily/weekly/monthly documentation for departmental reviews and reports.
· Strong PC, administration, interpersonal and communication skills
· Familiarity or knowledge of medical terminology is an advantage.
· Ability to deliver in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work under own initiative and make decisions quickly and effectively
· Strong attention to detail
Permanent / Full-time