RCH Facility Services
Cleaner required for a school in Balbriggan
From Monday to Friday 3pm -8pm. 25 hrs per week
Purpose of the Role
To undertake daily cleaning of the school in line with Health & Safety Standards. The cleaner will work within a team to ensure that the school is kept to the highest standards of cleanliness.
The following are key areas of responsibility for the cleaner:
• Undertake general cleaning of all school, including classrooms, offices, floors, corridors, stairwells and toilets, etc.
• Vacuuming, dusting and washing floors and walls
• Sweeping, floor polishing and waste disposal
• Wash windows, walls and ceilings
• Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
• Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
• Ensuring the toilet facilities are kept clean and supplies are replenished when required
• Organised necessary supplies for cleaning toilet facilities
• Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers
• Disinfect building using fogging machine
• Inform the Supervisor/Manager of stock required for replenishing purposes
• Undertake any other duties as requested
We are happy to hear from anyone with specialist skills in any of these areas.
• A can do attitude
• Experience of a similar role
• A good working knowledge of English
• A knowledge and willingness to apply safe working practices
• A knowledge of how to use equipment necessary to carry out the assigned tasks.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: €11.55 per hour
• On-site parking
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
• English (preferred
Permanent / Full-time