Graham Concrete Pumping Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Driving and operating concrete pump.
- Accessing site area and setting up pump and line in a safe manner.
- Operating using controls observing equipment and machinery gauges.
- Cleaning Concrete pump at the end of the job to ensure that they remain in good working condition and to minimize breakdowns and downtime.
- Executing employers’ requirements in a safe and timely manner.
- Representing Graham Concrete Pumping Ltd in a professional manner.
Skills & Experience:
- Candidates to preferably worked previously operating a concrete pump if not training will be given and should have some knowledge of heavy diesel trucks/machinery.
- Full valid driving license (Category C), a clean driving record, and an up-to-date CPC driver card.
- Valid Safe pass and Manual handling course.
- Must be willing and able to pass a background check.
- Physically fit and to be able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work in a team environment and adapt to company procedures.
- Must have full written English.
Payment / Salary: On Application.
Permanent / Part-time