Ana Motors Ltd
Ana Motors has been established for over 9 years with over 50 years of experience between our crew and today has become a reputable name in servicing of all makes and models of vehicles in North County Dublin.
We’re looking for a qualified Motor Technician to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
· Diagnosis and repair of customer vehicles.
· Ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified.
· Conduct full examinations of vehicles.
· Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults.
· Vehicle road testing for diagnosis and to test repairs.
· Build and maintain a high level of technical competence for diagnosing and servicing vehicles.
· Offering technical advice and support to workshop apprentices and other qualified technicians.
· Complete relevant service documentation in line with ISO, warranty and Dealership and manufacturer requirements.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar diagnostic role
· Must be fully qualified mechanic.
· Full Clean Current Driving License essential; and excellent English both verbal and written is a must.
· Experience in both Diagnostics and Fault Finding
· Will be capable of producing quality work in a busy fast-paced environment.
· Possess strong organizational and planning skills.
· Training Provided
· Full uniform provided
· Overtime and bonus available for suitable candidate
€15 to €18 ph for the right candidates with minimum 40 hour per week
Permanent / Full-time