Home Instead Swords
Home Instead Swords is actively seeking people to join our team of CAREGivers in Whitehall, Santry, Drumcondra, Beaumont, Malahide and Swords area.
We are offering a premium pay rate of 12.00- 14.92 euro per hour ( depending on experience and qualification)
Whether you are a seasoned healthcare professional, maybe you have cared for a loved one or just starting out, we have roles for everyone. Additionally we encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service, delivery driving. We provide FULL training and support from the start.
Home Instead is looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join our team of CAREGivers and to support our clients in the comfort of their home. We believe in making a real difference in the lives of older people and their families. Typical duties might include: companionship, meal preparation, light household duties, personal care, medication reminders and dementia care.
What we’re looking for in a Home Care Assistant:
- Confidential, calm, polite and professional individual who is well presented and has a kind and caring nature
- Passionate about improving the lives of others
- Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Strong communications skill with a high level of verbal and written English
- Driver with own transport (preferred but not essential)
What we offer:
- Competitive 5 level Pay scale depending on experience and qualifications, higher n rates for weekends and half hour visits
- Travel Allowance per km
- Paid annual leave
- Public Holiday Pay
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle – days, nights or weekend work available
- Free 20-hour induction followed with continuous training available
- Access to Free or subsidised QQI Level 5 training
- Full support from our office team and 24/7 emergency phone
- CAREGivers of the month appreciation programme
Minimum Experienced Required (Years): 0
Permanent / Full-time