Ticknock, Sandyford, Dublin
M&P Mechanical engineering is a leading Mechanical Engineering contractor operating in all sectors of the construction industries industry such as Commercial, Industrial, Hotel, Residential, Retail. The company has a positive and constructive attitude in the area of Client/Company relations and our staff are trained to respond to changing requirements of the customer at all times.
Key activities for the role include:
· Produce layout drawings using AutoCAD
· Amend drawings in accordance with Client’s instructions & issue revisions
· Survey sites - taking accurate measurements and producing existing and proposed layouts
· Liaise with Clients, Designers & Architects via telephone/email to obtain design details, comments /approval of working drawings
· Management of CAD files, drawing registers and drawing issue sheets.
· Monitor workload and prioritise jobs
· Carry out other tasks and duties as reasonably directed by your manager or director
The successful candidate will ideally:
· Engineering qualification desirable
· Must have AUTOCAD experience
· 1 year experience preferred, but graduate will be considered
· High level of computer literacy with good working knowledge of a variety of computer packages including Auto Cad, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Design experience
· Good attention to detail, to ensure accuracy in drawings
· Excellent organisational & communication skills coupled with good time management and a sense of urgency
· Hold a full, clean Irish driving licence.
Permanent / Full-time