Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Buildings Regulations Inspector to work in Leinster.
You will be working alongside our client, a Main Irish Contractor who has a proven track record in residential building over the last 50 years.
What you need to do
- Responsible for ensuring that residential projects adhere to the highest quality standards and are fully compliant with Irish Building Regulations.
- Liaise with the Senior management team, site and office personnel to ensure compliance with the QMS and compliance with building regs, predominantly Part L & F Energy, Air tightness & ventilation
- Work with others in the company to develop, promote, and achieve improvements and higher standards in the quality of company operations and completed works.
What you need to have
- 3 years’ plus experience in a similar role.
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher.
- Experience in Air Tightness Testing & Building Energy Rating, predominately Part L & F Energy Air tightness & ventilation.
- Up to date with latest BCAR checklists.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and an enthusiasm to train others.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012 for more information.
Job 34648 - INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Michael on 01 707 1012
Permanent / Full-time
Apply for Buildings Regulations Inspector - Leinster