David Walsh Civil Engineering Ltd
Experienced Health & Safety Officer required for a well-established and growing Civil Engineering Company in Leinster.
Over 35 years in business, we work as Main Contractor for Irish Water, ESB Networks, Local Authorities & Construction Groundworks.
· Hold the relevant qualification
· 1-3 year’s experience
· Proficient in I.T.
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal
· Previous experience in civil engineering projects an advantage
· Motivated and diligent
· The role will include the maintenance and implementation of the company’s health, safety, quality, environmental policy and procedures.
· Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
· Assist site management in drafting method statements, safe work plans, risk assessments and toolbox talks
· Ensure all internal and external health and safety reporting requirements are followed
· Conduct site audits, put corrective actions in place, report to management.
· Verify accidents/incidents, conduct investigations, identify root causes and implement the appropriate control measures
· Assist with the preparation of the safety file
The successful candidate will be based at our Head Office in South Kildare and will work with our management team in a professional and friendly work environment.
An excellent salary package and company vehicle will be offered.
Permanent / Full-time