Dublin Area, Dublin
M&P Mechanical engineering is a leading Mechanical Engineering contractor operating in all sectors of the construction industries industry such as Commercial, Industrial, Hotel, Residential, Retail.
The company has a positive and constructive attitude in the area of Client/Company relations and our staff are trained to respond to changing requirements of the customer at all times. By adherence to a well-defined set of policies M&P Mechanical continue to grow but keep the core values of the company in place at all times:
• Supply the best product for the application
• Supply the most competent people for the project
• Let the best safe working practice model our company
• Lead all projects to successful completion within budget
• Expand our understand of renewable energy
• Invest in our resources, team and services
• Expand our company responsibly
The ideal Candidate:
• Minimum 5 years experience in this role
• Must hold a valid trade qualification and be also RGI registered preferably
• Manual Handling & Safepass qualification desired
• Team player as well able to work independently
• Time keeper
• Commited to deliver quality service
• Excellent command of the English language
• Can think on their feet
• Willing to develop within the company
• Installation and/or maintenance of heating systems, drainage and water supplies.
• Fitting domestic appliances such as washing machines, cookers and showers.
• Service boilers and radiators.
• Locate faults in the systems & equipment of customers and repair the issue.
Please note due to high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Permanent / Full-time