YUNEXPRESS IRELAND LIMITED
- Accomplishes warehouse operations human resource objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and disciplining employees; enforcing policies and procedures；communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions;
- Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits;
- Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout;
- Meets warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions;
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations;
- Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
- At least 3 years working experience in the Warehouse Management fields, with recent departmental Manager role;
- Processing and sorting system operation experience preferred;
- Possession of practical knowledge and actual working experience in Both Chinese and European corporations, extensive comprehension in enterprise Culture are essential for this position;
- Fluency (writing and speaking) in Chinese and English ;
- Ability to manage team members effectively;
- Ability to accurately analyse information;
- Data entry and data processing skills and Reporting skills;
- Maintaining attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask;
- Holding forklift license will be a big plus.
- Authorized to work for any employer in Ireland.
Closing On: 17 Dec 2020
Permanent / Full-time