An Riocht Marble and Granite Ltd
An Riocht Marble and Granite Ltd are currently looking for a CNC Programmer who will be employed at Ahabeg, Lixnaw, Tralee, Co Kerry.
Duties to include:
- Set-up, manage and program CNC machines
- Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments
- Maintain quality and safety standards and instructs operators on the safe and correct method of operation of the CNC machines
- At least 2 years of experience as a CNC Programmer
- Knowledge of CNC machinery
- Experience translating and examine mechanical documents and engineering drawings to determine machine setting
- Experience with and extensive knowledge of Prodim Proliner CT software
Hours per week: 40
Permanent / Full-time