ATC Computer Transport & Logistics
Provide best in class levels of customer service, professionally and profitably, by ensuring fulfilment of customer delivery and orders on time, every time to agreed schedules.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• To collect and deliver products in line with agreed schedules
• To reporting to Operations Manager throughout the day
• To complete all Digital and Manual documentation in line with company and client procedures
• To ensure all documentation is kept up to date and shared as appropriately (i.e., amend on the spot if job order changed)
• To ensure levels of customer service are maintained at all times
• To act in a professional manner with clients and colleagues at all times
• To adhere to all regulations regarding the performance of duties including but limited to staff uniform, performance standards
• To follow route and time schedules as defined, and to notify any changes immediately
• To load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate the delivery vehicle and to notify any issues immediately
• To deal with and manage multiple customer's and supplier's needs on both domestic and international runs
• To ensure all documentation for warehouse/haulage/distribution/shipping is accurate
• To perform and implement general administration on a daily basis
• To comply with all tachograph requirements as set out and amended from time to time
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time -to-time in line with your skills and competencies
• Provide regular updates as required to Operations Manager and colleagues regarding schedules
• Full clean Articulated driving licence
• Digital Tachograph card
• Fluent English
• Up to date CPC card and refresher training
• Experience in the logistics industry, including white glove services
• Proven experience of working with and or in a multinational logistics environment
• Proven experience in Irish and European deliveries
• A minimum of 5 years driving experience the logistics industry
• Very strong communication skills
• Computer skills, to operate handheld technologies
• Effective demonstration of the competencies noted below will be a requirement of the job holder: -
• Customer Service
• Attention to detail / accuracy
• Problem-solving skills
Note: Candidates are required to have the right to work in the EU/EEA. ATC does not sponsor applications for visas
The remunerating package, including salary and benefits, is negotiable depending on experience. The package may include the following:
• Competitive market salary.
• Performance-based bonus.
• Opportunities for continuing professional development will also be provided.
• Company pension plan(varies by region, subject to local employment laws).
• Sports & social club.
Permanent / Full-time