Mayo Mental Health Association Limited
Mayo Mental Health Association Limited provides a confidential sign-posting service for persons of the community experiencing mental health difficulties, or requiring options for members of their family, we can do that through our directory of services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Actively support our volunteer base.
• Meet and greet members of the public who visit our Information Centre.
• To support persons who require options and support from the Association
• Keep up to date all information on Mental Health Promotion.
• To take an active part in fundraising activities.
• Develop and Maintain public relations, with statutory and non-statutory services.
• Log all calls, emails, and social media contacts.
• Promote the work of Mayo Mental Health Association • Liaise with Manager.
Permanent / Part-time