Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
National Rehabilitation Hospital
We are seeking dynamic, enthusiastic individuals with an interest in rehabilitation to work with patients across all programmes at the National Rehabilitation Hospital (NRH) in the Therapeutic Recreational Service.
The candidate must, on the latest date for receiving completed application forms for the office, possess:
• Relevant qualification in Therapeutic Recreational Therapy.
• Relevant degree (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or other appropriate Profession/qualification)
• 3 years’ experience working with adults/children with acquired disabilities and/or learning disabilities in a healthcare setting.
• Experience in managing/supervising a team of facilitators/volunteers.
• Experience with NRH client groups e.g. Acquired Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, etc. is advantageous.
• Enthusiasm to engage in active delivery of recreational activities for patients across all programmes.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient skills in use of Microsoft Office and digital photography programmes
Applications must be received before 12:00 noon on Monday 10th August 2020
Permanent / Part-time