Bailieborough Swimming and Leisure Centre
Bailieborough Swimming and Leisure Centre is seeking a General Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the company’s operations, safety measures, finance and staff. This is a senior role and the successful candidate will take charge of operations, ensure they run smoothly, fix problems, and introduce more efficiencies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:-
· Providing leadership across all aspects of the centre;
· Ensuring compliance with health, safety and legal requirements;
· Hiring and training team members and ensuring their development;
· Budgeting, managing cash and other financial management;
· Adherence to tax and financial reporting;
· Advertising and marketing activities;
· Purchasing materials and equipment;
· Organising competitions and events.
Skills and qualities
Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
Good business acumen.
Dynamic and hands-on.
Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
Ability to lead, delegate and motivate staff.
Excellent IT skills.
Ability to keep calm in emergencies and when dealing with difficult situations.
Qualified Gym Instructor.
Gym management qualification is preferable but not essential.
Knowledge of health & safety guidelines relating to COVID 19.
Knowledge of the health & fitness industry.
This is a one year contract.
Caroline Lee 049 4361444
Temporary / Full-time