Excel Recruitment - D7
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Staff to join our fantastic team of casual staff.
Our temporary teamwork on a casual basis in some of the top restaurants, hotels, commercial and healthcare catering units around Dublin. These Catering Assistant jobs offer excellent flexibility to work around family or other commitments, great pay including paid holidays, and the opportunity to be a part of a great team with daytime, evenings, weekday, and weekend shifts available.
As a Catering Assistant, you will be responsible for basic food preparation along with ensuring the hygiene and cleanliness of food preparation areas and serving and clearing up duties. The ideal applicant for this Catering Assistant job will have strong experience as a Catering Assistant along with the ability to work both as part of a team and your own initiative. You will have a good level of spoken English and a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities of the Catering Assistant
• Assist with basic food preparation
• Organise food preparation areas
• Serve and assist customers
• Assist with set up and service of food counter
• Understand daily menu portion control
• Ensuring chefs are equipped with food and tools they need
• Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
• To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures
• To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures
Requirements of the Catering Assistant job:
• Previous experience as a Catering Assistant
• Good level of spoken English
• Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
• Excellent time management skills and work ethic
If you are thinking about gaining more experience in the food industry and enjoy working with different people and various environments, then this Catering Assistant job would be perfect for you. Please apply below for the attention of Margaret or call on 01 871 7652.
Permanent / Full-time