PRESCIENT FUND SERVICES (IRELAND) LIMITED
You will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. Your duties will involve (but are not limited to) analysis of financial accounting, project management of fund accounting systems and evaluation of financial performance of funds under management.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Project management of the transition of various manual systems to automated systems across the business (e.g. daily cash and custody reconciliations)
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
• Ongoing review of systems and procedures and implementation of group systems
• Suggest areas for improvements in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
• Evaluate financial performance by tracking and analysing actual results in comparison with plans and forecasts
• Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
• Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence and valuation comps
• Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
• Review and training on the use of Eagle fund accounting system to calculate daily NAVs
• Assisting with regulatory reporting, including completion of monthly and quarterly Central Bank returns
• Assisting with preparation of annual and interim financial statements
Permanent / Full-time