Dublin 8, Dublin
If you are passionate about coffee and would like to join our team, LimeTree Cafe Kilmainham are currently looking for an experienced Full Time Cafe Supervisor.
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, co-operative, standards driven, team player and ideally have experience of working in a busy cafe environment.
The candidate must have strong organisational skills, ability to work well under pressure and be willing to turn their hand to any task necessary on a day to day basis.
At least 1 year previous experience working as a supervisor essential.
Supervisor tasks include:
- Oversee and supervise colleagues to ensure the best possible service
- Organise stations, oversee breaks and assist with training where required
- To oversee equipment and daily/weekly stock orders, maintaining adequate stocks at all times
- Ensure that hygiene and food safety standards are adhered to at all times.
Carry out barista / deli assistant tasks including:
- Provide an efficient and friendly service to all customers.
- Operate coffee machine/digital grinder. Ensure that all coffee is served at a consistently high standard.
- To assist customers with any questions or requirements they may have
- Prepare sandwiches, plate and add finishings to food for serving. Maintain a hygienic work-space. Clear tables, operate the dishwasher and restock cutlery, food, drinks and other supplies.
- Responsibly operate the till.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to work.
- A polite, friendly and professional manner
- An advanced level of English.
- Must be available to work Saturdays. We do not open Sundays
- Supervisor/barista skills required
- HACCP and Food Safety training preferred.
- Cafe Supervisor environment: 1 year (mandatory)
- HACCP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food safety regulations: 2 years (Preferred)
Permanent / Full-time