Accessible Community Transport Southside
Accessible Community Transport Southside (ACTS) provides essential door to door accessible transport for those challenged with limited mobility and disability throughout Dún Laoghaire Rathdown and Dublin South. We are a not for profit social enterprise with charitable status part funded by the Pobal administered Community Services Programme through the Department of Community and Rural Affairs.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic, focused, and diligent Manager who will have responsibility for leading our team of dedicated drivers and office staff and coordinating the delivery of this quality accessible transport service. The Manager will report to the Chairperson and Board of Directors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Supervision of staff, drivers, and administration, daily including timesheets, work rotas, booking schedules, payroll, holiday/sick leave and all other HR/IR related issues
• Supervising the scheduling of bookings to ensure that the drivers rota is workable and within their assigned hours
• Supporting office administration, ensuring that the scheduling system, CTX, is applied correctly and monthly invoices processed and reconciled on the Sage 50 Accounts system
• Managing the day to day finances of ACTS including monitoring costs, income, budgets and funding / grant applications
• Supporting the company accountant to prepare quarterly Profit & Loss reports for the Board and liaising with the company auditor in preparing the annual financial statements
• Coordinating, in conjunction with senior drivers, all Fleet maintenance in terms of regular service, DOE tests, tax discs applications, Fleet insurance etc.
Supporting the Board to ensure good governance practise throughout the service
• The Manager will support ACTS Travel Club members, responding to queries from regular service users while working to ensure the growth and development of the business
• The Manager will be responsible for the facilitation and implementation of fundraising activities to support the purchase of new vehicles
• The Manager will be responsible for liaising with our main funders, Pobal, to ensure all activities are in line with programme criteria and safeguard future funding applications
• Minimum of 3-years relevant supervisory experience
• A good understanding of Transport Management with strong financial experience
• Experience of working in the Community and Voluntary sector is desirable
• Organisational ability to manage deadlines and to work accurately under pressure
• Excellent Communication skills- both verbal and written
• A knowledge and understanding of Social Inclusion issues particularly as they relate to individuals with disability
Full Job Description available on www.actsltd.ie
Permanent / Full-time