Dublin 1, Dublin
The Gate Theatre is looking for a part-time box office assistant to join our busy team. The successful candidate will work with our team to provide top notch customer service and maintain a friendly and welcoming environment for all Gate visitors. For further details, please see below.
The duties of this role include the following, as well as other tasks that arise from time to time:
• General reception for the theatre
• Providing information to the public about the theatre and its events
• Processing and managing bookings for events and merchandise
• Distributing tickets and merchandise in the lead up to an event
• Assisting in the maintenance of our booking system and database
• Running reports as required
• Liaising with members of other departments
• Assisting the box office manager and audience development team with various tasks
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have a friendly demeanour, strong customer service skills and an
interest in theatre. They must be highly reliable, with an excellent work ethic and the ability to
problem solve under pressure.
Please note that the position’s working hours will include evening and weekend shifts.
Permanent / Full-time