Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Press Up Entertainment Group
Press Up Entertainment Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group. With almost 50 Venues in the Hospitality and Leisure industry and over 1,500 people on our team, there are great opportunities for advancement across the Group. We are committed to building careers for our best and brightest across all roles. With our continued expansion there is a constant stream of new openings and great prospects for those with drive and ambition.
We are currently seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join the marketing team at Press Up Entertainment Group in our Head Office in Dublin City Centre. If you are passionate about graphic design and have experience in a similar role, then we would love to hear from you!
· 1 to 2 years’ experience working in the industry, mainly graphic design oriented with basic knowledge on final artwork preparation for print
· Knowledge on digital formats and creating content for social media are appreciated
· Software experience using: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat Pro required
· Basic experience in the remaining Adobe Creative Suite desired
· Graphic assets may need to be prepared for motion and video projects, therefore is necessary to have a basic knowledge of workflow between all software applications, determining formats and spec sizes needed to accomplish this.
· WordPress knowledge and Web Design skills desired
· Working in a Windows OS environment required – but experience with other Operating systems is desired
· Continual training and development
· Career progression within the Group
· Press Up Entertainment privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 40+ venues
· The Press Up Social Club which organises regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for teams across the group
Permanent / Full-time